Our plants offers everything to you as our customer
We have thought of everything in our newly renovated premises in the Anegrund district of Uddevalla and in Shanghai to take care of you as our customer. The necessity for flexibility has been completely taken into account and all the right conditions are now met for you to embark on your project from “beginning to end”.
The 40,000m2 site lies on the Bäve River, right at the river mouth that flows into Byfjorden. Access to the wharf just outside our 13,000 m2 spacious production plant makes it possible for us to offer our customers shipment by boat as a low-cost and environmentally friendly alternative to road transport.
Our second location is in the south of Shanghai, just 40 min from Pudong Airport on the recently constructed motorway. The Port of Shanghai is just 30 min away by road.
A few facts and figures about our plants
- 1,000 m2 reception area and warehouses.
- 2,000 m2 assembly plant with 3 x 10 mt max. load bridge cranes.
- 2,500 m2 machine assembly plant with 2 x 10 mt max. load bridge cranes.
- 1,000 m2 plate-forming and welding area with 3 x 6.3 mt max. load bridge cranes.
- 500 m2 stainless area with 1 x 1.0 mt max. load bridge crane.
- 2,500 m2 welding area with 3 bridge cranes with a 90 mt total max. load capacity.
- 2,100 m2 machine workshop housing 7 bridge cranes with a max. load of between 6.3 and 25 mt.
- In Shanghai; an 800 m2 assembly area and an 800 m2 machine workshop together with a 500 m2 ancillary area.
- We endeavor to offer you, our customer, a flexible and effective plant that meets all your needs and keeps up with the changing world in which we all live.
This policy means that we can always live up to our company slogan – Always Improve.